Book your stay at “Seasons”
Good to know:
Check in time – 2pm to 7pm
Check out time – 11am
$230 / night
Minimum Stay Policy:
The minimum stay is 2 nights.
1. Visa & Mastercard accepted
2. Cash on arrival
1. No Smoking
2. Not suitable for pets
3. No parties or events
4. Couples only (Children under 6 yrs by request)
Other things to note:
A gourmet breakfast pack is supplied which includes all the goodies to make a delicious breakfast.
We cater especially for couples but do offer a day bed and a cot for the little one. Please note that children are by request only.
Interaction with guests:
I will always be available either in person or by phone if there is anything you require but I do realise that this is your special time to experience the peace, privacy and position that “Seasons” offers.
On completion of booking, a confirmation email will be sent. If you do not receive this please check your spam/junk folder.
The Villa includes:
- Queen size bed in main bedroom, day bed for small people & a fold out cot for the little one
- Complete kitchen including full size fridge/freezer, cooktop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster & jug
- All cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery & a full range of glasses
- Breakfast pack in your fridge, Fresh sourdough & croissants will be delivered on the first day of your stay
- Three seater leather lounge & two leather recliners
- Big screen Full HD LCD TV & DVD player
- Dining table with seating & place settings for six people
- Ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning both upstairs & downstairs
- Bathroom with a large walk-in shower
- Iron & ironing board
- Private deck with outdoor furniture
- Fine linen, fluffy towels & Saville Row Elegance toiletries
- Board games
- Tennis – Complimentary use of the tennis court is available anytime
- Private parking adjacent to the Villa
- Complementary WiFi
- Couples only (children under 6 by request)
- No Pets